Make the most of your layover in Cairo! Take in the Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum and then go shopping in one of the oldest markets in the Middle East, Khan El Khalili, while you wait for your flight.
Your Professional tour guide will meet you at Cairo Airport with a signboard with your name to enjoy your few hours in Cairo. After that you will be transferred to discover The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinusthe. then you will move up the plateau of Giza to the panorama which is the highest point of the plateau to see the three pyramids altogether and take great pictures, get prepared to start your adventure on the camel in the Sahara desert around the pyramids. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of Chefren. Then Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period.
The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. In the evening you will be driven to Cairo Airport. That tour takes about 08 hours.
- Pick up services from Cairo Airport & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at good quality local restaurant in Cairo.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Extra Ticket to go inside the Great Pyramids fees $ 23.00 per person
- Mummy room extra ticket $12.00 per person
Tour Price per Person
|01 Pax||02-04 Pax||05-08 Pax||09-12 Pax||13 Pax & More|
|$145.00||$80.00||$75.00||$ 70.00||$65.00 per person|